Thursday, March 6, 2014

Problems in Tech Summary



This class was surprisingly educational, much more than the first part. I think that this is due to the structure of the class, which is much more relaxed. Although I didn't always work my hardest because of this, i feel as if it made for a much better learning environment. However, sometimes there was too much freedom and others went completely off of topic, distracting others such as myself. Still, this was rarely a problem. Also, I greatly enjoyed the independence in the projects themselves, there was much less restriction on what we couldn't do and this allowed me to think more creatively and come up with unique ideas. For example, in the catapult project the only restraints were the maximum size of the body and the maximum length of the arm. Because of this, me and my partner used a design that no one else did. Speaking of partners, the amount of teamwork required in the class was much higher. In Intro to Tech, the projects were easy enough that they could be completed with only one partner working. but in this trimester, if i had worked like that i wouldn't have been able to finish any of the projects. Overall, this was an amazing class in which I learned a great deal, and I can't wait to take Engineering in Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment